Monday 12 July 2010

My Evaluation...

After doing a term on the Environment, I'd have to say my thoughts haven't changed, but grown. I still hate the fact that there is global warming, and I feel we really have to try and stop it. My credo would never change. It's really sad that global warming has occurred. But I've learnt so much after researching and posting all these articles and facts on my blog. I've even learnt how to make a blog!

I have had a great term doing "Making the News" in FIONTAR and I hope all the other kids next year will have a great time.

This class, "Making the News" has helped me to develop my skills on the computer and increase my knowledge. Global warming is still a problem, but hopefully I've made a few people think more about it. I hope we can get over this obstacle, and save the earth as we should have done years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment